Our mission is to provide the highest quality service and exceed our customers’ expectations through timely delivery and professional handling.
Our vision is to be the Leading Logistic Company, serving our customers in the global market and fulfilling a wide range of logistic requirements by providing the highest quality, integrated and customised solutions.
Incorporated on 15thDecember 1994, Baylink Logistics Pte Ltd has grown from a humble set up to become a dynamic organisation today, operating from both Singapore and Indonesia offices with 80 full-time professional staff.
With more than 20 years of experience in meeting a wide range of unique logistics services, we have accumulated rich knowledge and developed extensive capabilities to provide various logistics solutions such as ship chartering, rig mobilization/demobilization, supporting drilling operations and taking on special projects.
Baylink Logistics currently operates from our offices in Singapore (HQ) and Indonesia. We also have agents in the World’s major shipping ports that represent our interests and ensure that your delivery will be well taken care of.
We have experienced professionals to serve our customers and capable of mobilising our resources within a relatively short period of time to achieve our customers’ desired business outcomes and expectations.
Support Oil & Gas related activities and services. Our range of services spans across a wide spectrum and they include, amongst others, supporting of Oil & Gas explorations, Chartering projects, Professional Urgent Cargo Handling and Customised Solutions via Air, Land and Sea.
As an Oil and Gas Logistics Solution company, Baylink Logistics has only one motto –
“Your success, our pride”
As such, Baylink Logistics typical standard offering is to formulate a Total Seamless and Integrated Solution with Unique Value Added Proposition which is to benefit our Customers! The solutions include:
- Having a lean management structure so all decisions are being made locally and fully executed according to our proposal or agreement.
- A Single Point of Contact with a dedicated account team to manage customers’ account, liaising with customer for any changes in requirements and provides management update.
- Dedicated Operation Manager and Staff on site to enhance coordination, communication and operations.
- Investment in Dedicated Resources for warehouses management and cargo tracking system to meet the desired Customers’ standard, consistent services and total control of the service level.
- Management supervision and support to improve the service processes and build good working relationship so as to meet customers’ requirements and expectations.
- Our range of services spans across a wide spectrum and they include, amongst others, supporting of Oil & Gas explorations, Chartering and special projects, Professional Urgent Cargo Handling and Customised Solutions via Air, Land and Sea.
- Experience in sorting and packing of shipment by projects/cost centre and identification for the ease and direct handling over of shipment to respective users.
- Conduct regular performance review with customers to identify improvement action plans so as to enhance workflow and operations.
Baylink Logistics provides a ‘One Stop Integrated and Seamless Service’ to cover all inbound and outbound shipments by air and sea throughout Asia, Europe and North America. This Service includes customs clearance, payment of duty and tax, customs affairs management, warehousing, transportation, packing and distribution. These Services will be supported by a professional team and in-house cargo tracking system. We provide logistics solutions to many major Multi-National Companies and valued customers.
Baylink Logistics and its strategic partners are all adhere to the standards specific to oil and gas industry in terms of safety, health, environmental and code of conduct compliances.
Baylink Logistics is a partner of UAE Dubai Logistics Provider, a member of Singapore Logistics Association and The Singapore Air cargo Agents Association. The company also accredited as Business Safe for good safety track records and awarded the Major Exporter Scheme (MES).
We emphasize on our continuous staff training by upgrading the knowledge and skills of our professional staff. The HR department is responsible for staff training and commit to specific number of training hours per staff over a calendar year. We also provide in-house training regularly to build an effective service delivery team whose members fully understand the organisation’s vision and goals.
All our awarded projects are covered by Liability Insurance. We are proud to provide logistics services to many major Multi-National Companies and valued customers.